Dr Joseph Ierano (Joe)
Dr Joe earned a Bachelor of Science Degree at New South Wales University in 1992, and Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa, USA in 1997. He is a Board-Certified Atlas Orthogonist, specializing in the upper cervical spine, from Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
He was voted 2002 Chiropractor of the Year by his state branch association, CAA NSW.
He has appeared on chiropractic segments on TV Networks and most commercial and public radio stations in Sydney. He has been quoted extensively in the Sydney Morning Herald, Daily Telegraph and various media journals.
Joe Ierano was director of Chiropractic Ierano in central Sydney and South- Western Sydney.
Dr Joe has served as:
- President of Australian NSW State association branch 2013-15
- A director of the Chiropractors Association of Australia (CAA) NSW Branch: 1999-2003, 2004-5.
- Board member of Chiropractic Education Australia
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Alumni Association, USA Asia-Pacific Regional Alumni Director, 2002 – 2005
- Chiropractors Registration Board of NSW education committee member
- Chiropractors Registration Board ethics committee member
- President of Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic Australia, teaching upper cervical technique, sanctioned by The Sweat Institute, Atlanta GA USA
- Presenter of the infoierano email service to subscribed chiropractors Worldwide
His core values are family, friends, music; and also enjoys cars, bonsai, movies, writing and healthcare research.
Dubai Health Authority license number: 69174816-001